Thoughts on Technology

Although this class will be my first experience with blogging, I noticed that I have used several of the other technology tools for this class. I taught myself website coding and design in middle and high school through Tumblr. I also have a thorough grasp of designing web pages on Wix as I have used the platform for personal projects, work, and another class. I am excited to use my knowledge to create a website for my project this semester.

In terms of graphics, I am proficient in Photoshop and have used tools like Canva in the past. The Twine software looks like a promising way to create interactive stories. I enjoyed reading through some of the examples provided. I have also used Google Docs for a lot of collaborative work throughout high school and college. Over the course of this semester, I'd like to expand my existing knowledge-base on the technology we'll be using in this class and apply newfound skills in other ways.

(My laptop, Macbook Pro; source: NeedPix)

Comments

Popular Posts