Tech Tip: Text to Voice for Chrome

I think audio tools like Text to Voice can be incredibly helpful, especially if I'm trying to multitask and get some chores done while still reading assignments. I haven't tried to use any of these types of tools before but I can see how beneficial it would be. I very recently started listening to podcasts on my commutes and I really enjoy being immersed in something else while stuck in traffic. Since I often find myself going on long drives, I might as well use this time to try out audiobooks too. It'll be a great way to get myself into reading books again!

Comments

  1. Hi Akansha! I stumbled upon your blog page as I was working on getting my extra blog comments in to push up my grade. I found this tech tip interesting as I have never used it before and having to multitask between getting assignments done and working on chores or doing something else like you mentioned will really come handy for many individuals. Although I have never listed to audible books or podcasts, I can really understand how the text to voice for chrome can be crucial to being on track and reading books when you do not have the time to sit down and dedicate time to something of the sort. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts